This item is for replacement Lampe Berger Wick/Burners. With regular use, wick can need replacing after approximately one year. Some of our customers like to buy replacement wicks to keep fragrances separate. For example, store one wick in a zip-lock bag ready to use with floral fragrances, while using a separate wick for fruity fragrances.
Lampe Berger is an amazing product for removing odors and killing airborne bacteria while fragrancing the air. Be sure to look at all of the beautiful Lampe Berger fragrance oils
to choose from.
To use your Lampe Berger lamp, follow these easy steps:
1. Place your Lampe Berger on a stable surface.
2. Fill lamp approximately 2/3 full with fragrance oil of your choice. We recommend using Neutral to soften any fragrance you find too strong.
3. Insert the Lampe Berger wick into the lamp completely. When using for the first time, let the wick soak for 20 minutes before using.
4. Light the wick. After 3 minutes blow out the flame. Your Lampe Berger is now working to remove odors, purify and fragrance the air.
5. Put the vented cover back on the Lampe Berger. While the lamp is working, there is no smoke or flame, just a little heat coming off the top of the lamp.
6. Once your Lampe Berger has removed odors (after about 5-10 minutes) and added enough fragrance for you (usually about 20 minutes) remove the vented cover and place the solid cap back on the Lampe Berger.
That's it! Lampe Berger is truly an amazing product that our customers absolutely rave about. If you have any questions about your Lampe Berger lampe or fragrance oil or would like information about our specials, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy!